Pricing and Payment
Admission (through October 23, 2020):
$6 – Adult
$5 – Senior
$4 – Child
Admission (starting October 24, 2020):
$12 – Adult
$10 – Senior
$8 – Child
Admission for Engineering the Perfect Shot! costs an additional $3.00 per person.
General admission includes admittance to exhibitions and floor programs. Tickets can be purchased on-site or online at http://misci.eventbrite.com/.
All purchased tickets are non-refundable.
Due to COVID, we are unable to honor any reciprocal membership agreements. We are also unable to accept discounts and coupons at this time.
Donations are encouraged and can be made at www.misci.org/donate.
miSci Members receive complimentary admission all year. Learn more at www.misci.org/members.
Interactive kits are available for free and include hands-on activities from some of our most popular interactive exhibitions!
Advanced booking is required for groups larger than 12 people. To arrange a visit, please call 518-382-7890.
Please Note: miSci library passes provide 50% off admission tickets.
Tuesday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
Wednesday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
Thursday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
Friday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
Saturday: 12 – 4 pm EST (starting October 24, 2020)
Hours of operation and admission are subject to change.
miSci is closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
Safety Precautions Due to COVID-19
There have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at miSci, however, miSci has established new safety processes and procedures as prescribed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the New York State Department of Health. These processes and procedures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols occur throughout the day.
- Dedicated hand sanitation stations are available throughout the Museum.
- Modified pedestrian traffic flow procedures and decreased building occupancy ensure compliance with social distancing guidelines.
- All non-essential interactive exhibitions and displays have been removed.
- All patrons are required to wear a mask during their visit. All miSci staff and volunteers are also required to wear a mask and protective equipment.
- We ask that all our patrons take an active role in minimizing the risk of infection by checking their temperature within 24 hours prior to their visit. Those whose temperature is at or exceeding 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius), have tested positive for COVID-19, or been exposed to those who have and are currently in quarantine, should refrain from coming to miSci.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19. By purchasing ticket(s), you, and those in your party, agree to follow all posted instructions while visiting the Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci).
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens, and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By purchasing ticket(s) to visit the Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci), you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci), or any of its affiliates, responsible. You also agree to the following:
- You, and those in your party, will check your temperature within 24 hours prior to your visit. Those with a temperature exceeding 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) should refrain from visiting the Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci).
- Masks will always be worn while at the Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci). This excludes those under the age of two. Patrons will be responsible for providing their own mask(s).
- Those who are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to those who have within the past 14 days, should refrain from visiting the Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci) until cleared by a healthcare professional.
- Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to those who have and are currently in quarantine should refrain from visiting the Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci).
Those who do not meet or accept these terms should not proceed with ticket purchase. Questions and concerns should be directed to 518-382-7890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
miSci offers a variety of immersive learning experiences for groups of all ages. Visits to miSci offer patrons the opportunity to learn from our science communicators.
There’s no better way to complement your classroom teaching than exploring science with our interactive exhibitions, planetarium shows, hands-on science explorations, and demonstrations.
A variety of programs and activities are available to groups, by reservation:
- Museum admission and self-touring.
- Planetarium shows.
- Hands-on science classes.
- Interactive science demonstrations.
- Challenger Learning Center missions.